Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Many thanks!!

I wanted to start my first post with a thank you to all the great artisans who create beautiful handcrafted items. I really want to thank Sharon of Sharon Sews found here and Ashely located here. Not only have you inspired me get my sewing machine on the ball but return to one of my favorite passions. Sewing. Sewing for myself and for Barbie! Yes, she needs a wardrobe too! I will eventually expand that line but right now let me get in to the grove of creating.

As for the "sticks" side of this I have to give a big shout out to Ann of Yarnology's blog   She sponsored a contest featuriing this great yarn by Simonetta yarn and I won. This is a luxurious yarn and it was such a treat to win one. I haven't started the free scarf yet Ann but I will I am in the middle of a little girls cardigan which I will post soon as well as a scarf I knitted to share with everyone.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment