Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

Sticks-A little glam for Tiffanny

I know you guys are like me and I just couldn't resist buying this yarn at Michael's Craft Store. It was on sale for $3.99! Yes, you know I got three for me! This was a request my another co-worker of mine. I made her daughter the sweater you see in my very first project I posted here. Her favorite color is black so this worked out fine and for $3.99 can't beat it.



This is Red Heart yarn Sashay. It is a self ruffling yarn and so much fun to knit. It knits up very quickly and you will end up with a beautiful range of colors.


I used the pattern that was include on the inside label. I really love how the yarn has the "bling" trim. Really cute, very fashionable.

 

Gotta love the Bling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment